Everyone wants a beautiful smile, and we believe an important step is MAINTAIN, the process of keeping your teeth healthy. Dr. Joanna Jefferson understands how important it is to feel good about your smile; that’s why we are proud to bring you the dental care you truly need to be the best version of yourself. Learning how to maintain your smile after braces is your next step, and the team at Tooth Love is here to help you every step of the way!
Our goal is to assist you in retaining your newly aligned teeth. After your Invisalign treatment, Dr. Jefferson with complete your treatment with a set of retainers to avoid relapse and maintain their healthy, uniform teeth and balanced smiles.
She also supports the health of their interconnected muscles, tissues, and structures. Nightguards present one of the ways that we at Tooth Love protect the teeth from damage caused by teeth grinding (bruxism) and promote the health of the jaw joints and other oral structures.
Here are a few simple recommendations that can go a long way in protecting the health of your smile:
- Make a Commitment to Routine Checkups and Teeth Cleanings at the Dentist
- Maintain an Effective Oral Hygiene Routine of Tooth Brushing and Flossing at Home
- Avoid Smoking Cigarettes & Other Harmful Oral Habits
- Eat a Balanced Diet
- Limit Your Consumption of Sticky, Sugary foods & Sweet, Carbonated Beverages
- When Playing Sports Protect Your Smile With A Mouth Guard
At the Irvine office of Tooth Love, we’re dedicated to providing the highest quality of skilled and compassionate care. For more information on our office and the many services that we provide, give us a call today.